Monday, February 20, 2012

Funny/Scary

Regular readers know that I'm the proverbial life/health guy in the P&C agency. That is, I insure people while my colleagues insure their things.

This afternoon, I noticed my colleague looked rather dejected about something, and I asked him what was up. He told me that he was not looking forward to meeting a particular client in the morning because he had to deliver a rather pricey renewal.

I told him, jokingly, "hey, just do what I do and blame ObamaCare."

He looked up and said "I don't think that'll work," to which I replied (still joking), "why not? It's not as if anyone really knows what's in there."

And then it hit me: if they can find coverage for birth control and abortions, why not a free roof, too?

After all, a roof's as much healthcare as birth control, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment